Bald Hills Aikido Goshinkai Covid - Safe Plan
· On arrival to the Dojo, on every occasion All Students , Visitors and Instructors are to complete a Register of Attendance
· While sitting on the mat all students are to be a minimum of 1.5 metres from the next student.
· Visitors will be segregated from students while in the Dojo and also be required to maintain mandatory physical distance (1.5 metres).
· Hand Sanitisers will be present at Entry and Exits points of the Dojo as well as the Break out areas.
· In Break out areas, Social Distancing will maintained at a minimum of 1.5 metres.
· All Students are required to bring their own water and a fresh Towel to minimize bodily fluids on the mat and reduce the amount of person to person transfer of bodily fluids.
· There will be a maximum of 20 people in the Dojo at one time excluding instructors that are considered Essential Personnel.
· On the 2nd Saturday of each month the next group to use the hall must remain outside until Aikido has left the hall to minimize cross contamination